New Crib Safety Standards for Child Care Facilities Effective December 28, 2012: The Bureau of Certification Services reminds you that child care facilities have until December 28, 2012 to comply with the new U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) federal regulations for crib safety standards. The mandatory crib standards stopped the manufacture and sale of dangerous, traditional drop-side cribs and include requirements that impact all types of cribs by making mattress supports stronger, crib hardware and materials more durable and safety testing more rigorous. All cribs manufactured as of June 28, 2011 are required to meet the new standards. For further information, please see the Child Care Provider Guide published by the CPSC and New Crib Standard: Questions and Answers posted to the CSPC website.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Fall Classes at Clarion University
- OCDEL is seeking members for the Keystone STARS Advisory Committee
- PHSA is accepting applications for 2 Summer Trainings
- 3rd Annual Edinboro Early Childhood Education Day - SAVE THE DATE
- Optimizing Early Brain Development for Lifelong Health and Productivity
- Dont Fry Day 2013
- ArtsErie-Arts in Education 3rd Annual Learning Lab SAVE THE DATE
- 2013-2014 Pennsylvania Regional Key Structure
- Links to Learning - "Train-the-Trainer" May 20-21, 2013
- New Staff Orientation Notice from Better Kid Care